1. We are not collecting any users information like email. we do not store your data.
2. Ads appearing on our site may be delivered to Users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement
to compile non personal identification information about you or others who use your computer.
This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that
they believe will be of most interest to you.
3. Some of ads may be served by Google. Google’s use of the Dart cookie enables it to serve ads
to Users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet.
Dart uses non personally identifiable information and does NOT track personal information about you,
such as your name, email address, physical address.
4. By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
How We Use Collected Information?
a. Personal Information – Since we do not collect Personal Information, we will not use your Personal Information in any way.
b. Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for the following purposes:
(1) For Personalized User Experience – We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand your user characteristics, and other trends related to user’s habits;
(2) To Help Improve Our Service – We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, enhance and improve our applications, services and websites, and the development of new services.
(3) For the Further Development of Status Saver – We might use Non-Personal Information for market promotion and development purposes.